This is an opportunity to learn and be challenged, to research and to glean information. It’s for church leaders, mission teams, prospective mission workers long or short, supporters, students, families – there is something for everyone interested in global mission. This is also an opportunity for us Cantabrians to show the rest of New Zealand how passionate we are about mission. So let's invite as many people as we can and make this a truly engaging day.
Date: Saturday 13 June 2015
Where: Riccarton Baptist Church, 80 Rattray St, Riccarton, Christchurch
Cost: Free entry
* Displays from mission organisations
* Speak with those who serve overseas
* 28 ‘Soundbyte’ seminars on all things global mission
* Glean advice on how to get involved
* Hear the stories of those involved
For more information click here. The event outline can be found here.