The New Zealand Church Missionary Society (NZCMS) is a mission community seeking to mobilise the Church of New Zealand for God’s mission. We are a team that has big vision and big ideas, seeking someone to help move us from ideation to implementation. We are looking for someone who is able to ask the right questions, identify pitfalls and challenges, help us move from idealism to optimistic yet pragmatic realism, and help oversee strategic activation. To this end, the Operations & Finance Manager will also assist the National Director as his Executive Assistant.
This role is well suited for someone who
- Has the ability to self-manage
- Is a good administrator and can multi-task
- Is organised and has an eye for detail
- Is proficient with managing office finances and is familiar with financial systems
- Relates well to people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Is passionate about what God is doing around the world
- Has great communication skills
- Can problem solve and project manage
This is a full time position based in Christchurch. For more details download the job description by clicking here.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 20 July 2017
Released: 23 June 2017