The New Zealand Church Missionary Society (NZCMS) is a mission community aiming to mobilise the Church of New Zealand for God’s mission. We are a team that has a big vision and big ideas who is seeking someone to help move us from ideation to implementation. This person will be able to identify strategic opportunities where we can place people overseas as well as find the right people to fill these roles. To this end, the Vocational Recruitment Coordinator will work with the NZCMS team to recruit and place a growing number of workers into the Asia/Pacific region.
This role is well suited for someone who:
- Has the ability to motivate others
- Is able to self-manage and multi-task
- Has cross-cultural experience, including experience living and working overseas
- Understands recruitment practices
- Relates well to people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Is passionate about what God is doing around the world
- Has great communication skills
This is a full-time position, preferably based in Christchurch. You will only be contacted if you make the shortlist. For more details please download the job description here.
Please send your applications to email@example.com. Applications close 2 July 2018.