All Saints Church would like to welcome a new Vicar and Associate Minister to their team. We are a vibrant church, serving the English speaking Christian community of our large South East Asian city. Our ±250 members come from different countries, cultures and denominations, yet together we serve Christ and each other by “knowing and making known the love of Jesus.” We offer a wonderful congregation with which to be a part, with salary plus benefits including housing.
- To lead and pastor one of the two Church centres and the congregations who meet there.
- To work as part of a Ministry Team and for the Vicar, to lead this team
- To disciple our church members and evangelise other English-speakers
- To further develop our small group ministry
- To strengthen our witness in the English language schools and this community
- For the Vicar, to lead the church in the further development of the church land
- Strong English speaker and must be an ordained Anglican Priest
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Leadership and pastoral experience, cross cultural and multi-denominational skills
- Willingness to come to South East Asia through a mission agency
For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org